Thursday, August 19, 2010

Instant Wealth

Your destiny is forged in the fires of your determination - Christopher Howard

I have just started reading Chris Howard's 'Instant Wealth - Wake up Rich'. It's turning out to be a very easy to read book, with a wealth of information. Very much based on similar books by Napolean Hill and Steve Covey. I love reading these sorts of books. Lets be honest I love reading anything that is well written, be it fiction or non-fiction.

What is a Doppelganger, they are talking about it on 'How I met your Mother', not my most favourite show. Here you go, straight from Wikipedia, a doppelganger is - In fiction folklore, and popular culture, a doppelgänger is a tangible double of a living person that typically represents evil. In the vernacular, the word doppelgänger has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person. You learn something new every day.

I attended my first project meeting today, one of six divisional groups that have been formed for the project. I can see myself sitting in a lot of these meetings over the months to come. I'm sure they will definitely improve as I start to understand more of what the project involves. At the moment so much of what they're talking about is double dutch to me, completely like they're talking a different language. I'm learning IT-speak at a rapid rate though.

Our company currently has in excess of 130 business sites - much larger than I thought. I am currently in the process of putting together a 'mud map' so to speak of where they all are situated across Australia and New Zealand. The logistics of putting together training plans for this many sites is rather daunting.

Cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts