Sunday, January 23, 2011

Simply inspirational

Inspired to dream, destined to win

Today the above is my own quote, inspired by Six Word Saturday over at Show my Face and thank you Louise for directing me over there. Loved this idea and couldn't believe the irony of what I found there.

Any of you who have been following my blog will know that I am doing the hard yards and trying to write my first novel and while scrolling through the people who had done the SWS challenge I came across a link to Lemons to Lemonade. The irony is that the catchphrase on this blog “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade” is the title of my story and also the basis behind the story idea. How amazing is that? I also liked the content I found at this blog so its now also gone on to my list of must reads.

My must read blog list is growing at a rapid rate because I've discovered some really good blogs out there, mostly through comments that people leave on those that I do read. I now look forward to my after dinner relaxation when I sit down and do my daily reading - and thanks to all of you who inspire and entertain me on a regular basis.

Before I go, you have to check out the True Colours website and do the free personality colour test. Louise sent me there after my cry baby post and I was amazed by how accurate the profile was. I need to do some more investigation on this website because this subject fascinates me.

Below is what my colour says about me - amazingly accurate

BLUE - To Love and Be Loved
Your heart-felt communication style creates peace and harmony in the workplace. You know how to bring out the best in others. As a Blue personality you are gifted with tremendous people skills.
You're a heart felt communicator who has a strong need to make a difference in the lives of other people. This strength is immediately noticeable in the way you make connections and bring out the best in those you encounter. People usually feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence.

You love to build self-esteem and make others feel good about who they are. You can easily motivate and inspire people to make changes in their lives and reach their potential. This natural talent makes you excel a counselor, teacher, social worker and journalist.

Today's thought - Remember we're all inspired to dream and we're destined to win at anything we put our minds to.

Cheers, Fi

3 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the True Colors offering -- it is awesome isn't it?

    There's a great book -- Living Your Colors by Tom Maddron -- that explaisn how we live - or not -- through our colors and how they relate to others. The Dark side of colors is fascinating -- it's the part that always gets me in trouble :)

    I've so enjoyed 'finding' you -- lovely to connect!

    Cheers,

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. and same back to you. You bring so many new and amazing things to my day.

    I'll be sure to look out for the book. Books are my weakness and when I find a new and interesting topic then off I go to search for a book about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Lemons to Lemonade.

    I took the True Colors test and am also a Blue - To Love and Be Loved. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts