Friday, March 2, 2012

Short and sweet

You know that saying about the best laid plans, well I had such great plans when I created my other blog Rainbow Dreams - posts on a weekly basis, helpful and useful regular posts.

Then there's life and reality, so a big fat raspberry to plans I can't stick to. I'll just stick with updating when something grabs my fancy, when I feel a need and of course when I have the time.

So my first paragraph eventuated from the fact that I have written a new post which came about partly because of a post about changes and fear of them is on a blog I visit fairly regularly, because my work life is all about change management and associated fears of change at the moment and because courage and lack of fear is something all of us aspire to have.

Why not go and have a peek at my latest offering Courage doesn't need to roar and share your own tale of courage and / or facing your own fears. 

Cheers, Fi

2 comments:

  1. I am learning to give myself a break, to be less rigid in my expectations of my online presence -- it's helping to be gentler...

    Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise, I think that's some good advice to take on board - be gentler. We're often our own hardest taskmasters aren't we?

      Delete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts