Monday, April 30, 2012

The Power of Words

There's a lot going on in my head at the moment which sure makes the drive to work go a lot quicker and my day for that matter. I found this poem below on Inger-M's blog from a writing prompt that she has done and they seemed quite appropriate for how I feel.

Because sometimes...another person's words can more accurately reflect what you think and feel.

Time to Heal

Sometimes it is necessary

to move away from the main stream.

To seek solitude, to recharge

without the influence of others.

Sometimes it is vital

to avoid distractions in order to

maintain harmony and balance.

To restore inner calm so I can hear myself think.

So I can recognize who I am.

So I can create who I want to be.

So I can be healed.


Here's to all of us having some solitude to recharge and heal ourselves. Have a great week everyone.
 
Cheers, Fi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts