Monday, April 9, 2012

Too slow to be a trendsetter

I was going to spare you the pain of my rambling tonight, but then you know how it is? I can change my mind. It's almost 11 and everyone is tucked up in bed except for me, my afternoon nana nap has given me wings. I'm heading home tomorrow, so the end of nana naps and stress free days is nearing.

I've had plenty of time the last few days to read, write and catch up on all my saved items that I've found around the Net and have not had time to read. I'm also keen on finding out more about Pinterest and I remembered that the owner of one of the blogs I visit regularly has got onto the site and had written about it recently.

I'm not sure if there's such a thing as blogging etiquette (I possibly break the rules) but I asked for an invite anyway because that's the only way to get on there. As if that's going to keep the riff raff out just by making you invite people and not having it as a free-for-all.

Then I visited another one of my favourite blogs tonight and realise that she's on there too (didn't even realise Jenn) So the long and short - can someone give me an invite to Pinterest and if there's any hard fast rules please share and save me some of the 'newbie' pain (or point me to where I can learn more)

Days of doing nothing but relaxing have a way of clearing your head and getting you back on track. We all should have days like this. I've missed my family heaps but have thoroughly enjoyed this quality time with my parents.

I caught up with my brother and sister-in-law tonight and had tea with them. They've been away camping for the Easter weekend and while I caught up with them on Friday, it was nice to see them and my nephew tonight before I go home. I wish sometimes that we didn't live quite so far away.

The next time I see them will be when their baby is born in August, another sweet little niece or nephew to welcome into our family. Can't wait, I do so love babies.

Well this is my last post from the Riverland, it's back to the real world tomorrow. I would love if anyone has any tips or opinions to share about Pinterest.

Cheers, Fi

Stress is the trash of modern life - we all generate it but if you don't dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life ~ Danzae Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts