Sunday, April 7, 2013

Change is in the wind...

I'm sure that nobody has come back to see whether we launched our project successfully (except my mother) but just in case you've been waiting all week to hear then let me say, yes it went live on time, no major hassles and under budget. Sensational effort I would say.

I've never been involved in a project of this size and budget and for the length of time we've been on it. Two years of hard work, yet we launched on time, nothing caved and after the exhilaration there's an amazing sense of deflation. It's like okay, what's next?

I'm keeping busy personally and I've nearly finished my new website, I'm so excited about what I've created. I'm doing a lot of forward thinking about where my future lies. Our next roll out on the project is not expected to happen until about October, so that leaves me with a lot of time and I'm not sure what I'll be doing.

Given my mindset recently and the need for change, we'll see where the next stage of my journey takes me. After all, what will be, will be. I have three books on the go at the moment which are guiding my journey 'Journal to the Self - 22 Paths to Personal Growth', 'You Can Heal Your Life' and 'The Intuition Answer Book'.

Yes I'm searching for answers and direction and learning lots of interesting things. I'm definitely ready for some more study I think - just not sure what yet. Change is in the wind, I'm just not sure which way it's blowing.

Hope you've all had a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts