Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A successful launch...finally

If you wait until the perfect conditions and the perfect timing, then you'll never achieve anything.

I'm a perfectionist, I don't apologise for that - but there does come a time when I have to give myself a slap and say enough already.

So I did (give myself a slap that is) and I just did it, I pressed publish on my website - finally.

There's a few things still to be tweaked and I will re-jig my blog and connect that to it also but honestly if I didn't just do it I was never going to do it. I'm not a web designer but I'm fairly happy with the results.

Obviously I'm counting on all of you to gently point out any glitches or things which need some rework. Share, share and share some more if you know someone who may be interested in what I do and thank you for your support during the process.

I'm not going to waste any more words here... please go and have a look and let me know your thoughts. www.fionabiedermann.com

Cheers, Fi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts