Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Birthday little man - two years old today

Time passes so quick and yet it seems like only yesterday that I was holding this little guy in the hospital. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh.

He warms my heart in ways I can't describe. He makes the world a better place for him being in it.

His parents are doing an amazing job of raising an awesome little boy who is a pleasure to be around and who delights everyone with his presence. No bias from this first time nani at all.


Just a few of my favourite photos - and yes I have a few.

Once upon a time you kissed their 'owies' away and snuggled them up in bed with you when they were scared or not well. You made sure nothing could hurt them, because that's what we do. Hold your little ones close everyone because in the blink of an eye they grow up.

Cheers, Nani Fi


and in case you haven't seen enough - here's some of my poor video filming.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, it really is hard to believe it's been two years. Happy Birthday, Jayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he is already two. Time sure does fly. Happy Birthday little man! Hope you have/had a fun filled adventurous day.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts