Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What I know about hobbit houses and SH#T...

Two days in a row - I'm doing well this week aren't I? Not quite so tired tonight, maybe I'm getting used to the crazy at work finally.
 
I have two things to share with you, the first is a picture of my dream house, okay in a wonderland kind of way. The hobbit meets eco warrior kind of house. Might be a bit squeezy for all my boys, but cute nonetheless.

There’s more pictures and the story about the house here, kind of a bargain for only $4700 US dollars isn't it?

The second share is a story below which got emailed to me which I've been meaning to share, it's kind of how I feel about certain people in my life and at work, in a metaphoric kind of way. 
You Gotta Love Kids
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know SH#T?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
So what do you know about SH#T - yeah it seems I don't know much either.

Keep smiling all,

Cheers, Fi


6 comments:

  1. Love the story! Love that title too : ) Might be finding that house so I can buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok truly. Kind of hoping my house gets knocked down by a hurricane this year so I can build one of those instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this story!!!! I may have to share it on my blog tomorrow because it is so brilliant! :)

    And that house is pretty dang cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, awesome story and the little house isn't too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny:) I love that cottage.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts