Sunday, October 6, 2013

Little bits of inspiration

I have seven days left of leave before I start my new job. Now I have a sense of urgency to finish all of the things I've started. By the time I start my new job I will have had 9 weeks off - boy how I needed the break.

We bought a new car on Friday (like this one) and I'm just a little bit excited about it. The end of the month seems an eternity away before we get it and I can drive it.

I thought I'd share a few little snippets of inspiration that have crossed my desk this week. Oh and share a picture of my new 'space' where I create amazing things and feel inspired. All on my new-to-me desk which I picked up off Gumtree for a mere $70. Looks like it was custom made for this space doesn't it?


I've been looking for a wall hanging to go on the wall next to the lamp - haven't been able to find anything which inspires me and then a friend turned up with this picture below the other day. Couldn't have found anything more suitable given it's the title of my first book. Now to get hubby to put up a picture hook.


Now for those few snippets of inspiration. My mum sent me this next link in an email and I had to share it because of how true it is that changing the words can change everything.

This is a wonderful, one minute clip filmed in Glasgow. Full of wisdom. . . . and very brief. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Hzgzim5m7oU&vq=medium


Now I dare you not to cry when you read this one Something for Stevie

...and surely this one will make you smile - I sometimes have days when I feel just like this

Okay, that's my inspiration for today, hope you're having an awesome weekend. It's a long weekend where I am, despite the fact that I've been on a really long weekend lately.

Cheers, Fi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts