Sunday, July 19, 2015

One small step...

For some it would be a small step - for me its a monstrous step. I have just pushed the big go button to publish my new website all aimed at transformation and change. I had a goal of launching for the 1st July, I missed it by 18 days - yet today I published my site and feel an enormous sense of satisfaction.

Go on, you know you want to take a peek www.inspirationtodream.com

I've spent weeks fine tuning, wanting it to be perfect, second guessing myself - and yet one of the things I got from an Ultimate Business Support meeting I attended this week (besides a kick in the pants in the nicest way) is that sometimes you have to shut yourself off from the noise of everything external and just go with your gut feeling.

What are we all waiting for, a perfect time, a perfect feeling, a perfect day, a perfect opportunity. Today was that perfect time...no more fluffing and making excuses. Because lets be realistic the only thing which was holding me back was my own fears and expectations. Does anyone else really care...not really.

How many times have you not done something because you were scared of what others would say, or that you might get it wrong. How many of us are waiting for the right set of circumstances and conditions so that we can be ready to start living our dreams.

Yet, how many people run out of time to achieve those dreams, because tomorrow never comes?

If you're ready to start living your dreams, then today could be the perfect time. Sometimes we just have to start, and one small step at a time is all you need. If you need help with those first steps then maybe my website is the perfect place for you to start and if not mine then maybe there's someone else out there who can be that guiding support to get you on the right track.

One small step...

Cheers, Fi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has something valuable to say and I would love for you to share your thoughts